Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sun Shower: Magic, Forgiveness and How I Learned to Bloom Where I Was Planted on Kindle!


I have big news!! Today is the day! My second memoir, the sequel to Amateur Night at the Bubblegum Kittikat, is now out!

 Sun Shower: Magic, Forgiveness and How I Learned to Bloom Where I Was Planted is now available on Kindle!

Paperback, Nook and iBooks versions will be available soon as well.

This book picks up right where the last one left off and follows my (mis)adventures the next year.

I hope you love it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaving for the beach tomorrow, and I'm SO sad this isn't on Nook yet. I guess it'll have to wait 'til I get back!

Thanks for all the book recommendations. You are the only person who I completely trust with recommendations. You have NEVER steered me wrong.

Mrs. Gumby said...

I bought your book on Kindle. I loved it! I think you hit on the right balance between funny crazy stories and thoughtful reflection on your growth as a person dealing with and overcoming painful loss.

-blessed holy socks said...

God Almighty, have mercy on our souls...

Precisely why I had my epiphany: wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, doll…

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget