Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yes, I'm Alive

Real quick, yes I'm alive and I'm here. I did, in fact, survive the holidays. Miraculously.

I've been busy writing for a bunch of paying jobs! Yay!

Check out my articles at elephantjournal.com. If you like them and think they'd help people you know, please help support my work by sharing.

I've also been working hard on my next book Sun Shower. I'm loving it and it's a lot more lighthearted and funnier than Amateur Night at the Bubblegum Kittikat. I think you all are going to love it. I really do. It's been fun writing it.

Also, I now have a three year old and wow. Damn. Terrible Twos? Nothing compared to this. Parenting a strong willed child when you are a normally passive person is very hard.

Last, but not least, the next few weeks are going to be a very difficult time for my family as we await some hard news. I'm trying to be strong and brave and positive in the face of some really scary stuff, but I need a lot of help and support, so please say a prayer for me and my family as we go through this. It's tough and sometimes the only way I can get through it is by telling myself that this shit is going to make a best-selling memoir when it's all over. But man, it's hard right now. Pray for me to be strong and optimistic. Pray for a good outcome. Send me good energy. I really need it, guys.

4 comments:

kerry said...

I'm sorry things are hard right now. I hope for the best possible news for your family. **hugs**

I'm glad you're alive! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back but sorry to hear about problems. Be sure to take care of yourself so you can help and take care of others. Keeping you and you and your family in my thoughts. Please keep us posted (pun intended), a lot of us truly care. After reading your book and your posts I think that I know more about you than some of the people in my wife's family. :)) SG in NJ

BretonWench said...

Sending light on you now......

Johnny Virgil said...

good luck with whatever you have going on. Good thoughts coming your way.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget