Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll be taking a little blog vacation until Monday when the little one goes back to preschool. In the meantime, we've been busy recovering from a hell of a stomach virus, celebrating our wedding anniversary and prepping for the holidays. Little Lawns has been on break from school since last Friday, so we are having a nice little staycation and doing a lot of fun things at home like watching Christmas shows and baking and having play dates with her friends. It's been really nice, except for the part where I had a stomach virus for five days.

While I'm gone, how about checking out some of my latest articles on elephantjournal.com? If you enjoy them, I'd appreciate you sharing them on facebook and on Twitter for me.

This one's about being grateful.

This one's about how to have an awesome, plant-based Thanksgiving.

This one's about yoga moms. (It's funny!)

This one's about some things to do if you're sick and need to feel better and yes, I did all of them this week.

Hey! I bet you also need a good read for the holiday weekend. How about my memoir Amateur Night at the Bubblegum Kittikat? Available in paperback and Kindle at Amazon, on the Nook and at iBooks! It also makes the perfect Christmas gift!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! Lots of love to everyone.


0 comments:

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget