Thursday, May 09, 2013

Like My Facebook Author Page

Hi, Readers! The memoir is almost ready and I've created a facebook author page. I'd love for you to check it out and to "Like" it. You can get all the book and publishing updates as well as read excerpts from my current writing projects and if you still don't know what I look like, you can see some racy pictures of me.

Here is my author page.

I have a special treat on there today. You can see the cover art for Amateur Night at the Bubblegum Kittikat! I'm super excited about it. Comments are welcome and encouraged over there. I'd love your feedback before we submit the final copy.

Thanks everyone! Happy Thursday.

1 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Hmm, looking for the racy pictures, didn't find them. Surprised at you - not at all the picture I had in my head.
Looking forward to the book. The artwork looks nice.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget