Friday, April 05, 2013
Hey everyone, thanks for all the support on my decision to self-publish my book! I'm currently not blogging a lot because I am working on really creating a professional presentation and a few people asked about hard copies. Yes! There will be both hard copies and an ebook available so I have to format it twice, which is almost done and not as big of a deal to do as I had imagined. Compared to my master's thesis, it is a breeze. We are working on the artwork too, and this entails me having to go to a sex shop and actually purchase a pair of stripper shoes to photograph, which will then be returned to the store. Just don't even ask. Unfortunately I don't currently know any strippers who could lend me a shoe, although if I were still teaching I'm sure I could ask some of my students.

The second thing I'm doing is working on another book project because I figure once you get done with this memoir, you all are probably going to want another one, right? I was working on a book of Christmas essays that I got mostly finished, however I ran into a little bump in that road. It seems I can't write about Christmas unless it IS Christmas, so I guess I'm going to have to finish it up next year.

In the meantime, let me go work on my next book... 

4 comments:

Mrs. Qball said...

I can't wait!

Dayna said...

I will purchase a hard copy

Melanie said...

You're on a roll and I'm so excited for you!

Breton Wench said...

Want a copy - NOW !!

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget