Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Help! My RSS is Broken!

It has been brought to my attention that my RSS is broken and my posts are not showing up in people's feeds, leading them to think I've quit writing. This has caused me tremendous despair and I don't know how to fix it.

I knew something was up when all of a sudden my traffic dropped by literally half for no apparent reason. I was writing. I didn't do anything offensive. I couldn't understand what the hell had happened until several readers alerted me to the situation.

I'm posting this to see if anyone can help me get it fixed. Obviously the people who need to know I'm still writing won't see it since it won't show up in their feeds, but in case anyone decided to visit the actual site, I'm trying to let everyone know when there's a new post via facebook and Twitter. That's about the best I can do. Is there another way of contacting readers that I might be missing? 

I hope we can get this problem solved soon because I'm feeling lonely over here.

6 comments:

Head Ant said...

What subsciption method are you using?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea other than contacting blogger but I hope it gets fixed soon. I was one of the people who thought you hadn't written in forever.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the facebook post-it led me back!I was sad you weren't writing, and was really pleased to see you were back.

greyspasm said...

Shame on those people for not checking in on you! Your more loyal readers knew you were alive and well....

JoeinVegas said...

Can't have you lonely. I've never subscribed, just came by to read.

Hilary said...

It seems to have repaired itself. Fourteen posts, including this one, just appeared at the same time at 1:21 pm.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget