Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone! Happy Mother's Day.  I'd planned to write you a nice, inspiring story today, but unfortunately I ate something bad last night and have spent the day in bed feeling under the weather. I've finally emerged and am going to limp over to my parents' house for a BBQ. It's ok though. I've had a nice first Mother's Day anyway and there will be many, many more.

Wishing all the mothers and grandmothers, foster moms, adopted moms and anyone who has ever felt like a mom in any way to anyone, a very happy day.

(If you are local, please check out my winning story in today's Sun Sentinel on the first page of the Lifestyle section. I won something!! Again! I'm on fire over here.)

3 comments:

kds said...

I opened up that section this am and saw that right away - CONGRATS! Gorgeous picture too. Happy Mother's Day.

kds said...

oh, and I meant to also say, I cannot believe you would ever, ever complain about your hair! You look like a 40s movie star in that photo!

Not a stalker, just a local.

Anonymous said...

For those of us who do not get Sun sentinel could you please post a link?

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget