Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates today! May your baskets always overflow with treats.

To readers who don't celebrate Easter, I'd like to wish you a magnificent spring day.

On a side note, I love vintage holiday cards and you'll notice I often post them on special occasions. I get them from this site.

(Umm, also, I meant to post this ON Easter, not a few hours before, but I accidentally published it early, so whatever. May as well start the holiday early, right? Anyone watching The Ten Commandments?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was already Easter here in Australia.

Stephani said...

Happy Easter Wide Lawns!

AutumnRose said...

Have a wonderful Easter!!!

(love you bunches, WL!!!)

Hope your first Easter with Baby WL is amazing and fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Not ONE WORD about chocolate??? Lent is over!

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget