Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wide Lawns Celebrity Blind Item

Last night I heard from a friend of mine who lives out west. She had a miscarriage several months ago and to help her grieving she decided to become a nanny and she works for a prestigious agency who has placed her as one of the nannies for a certain celebrity. She is one of the weekend nannies and gets paid almost a thousand dollars just to work Friday night through Sunday night. Can you imagine? I think the most I ever got for babysitting was ten dollars an hour.

My friend hasn't been on this assignment for very long, and although the money is great and although she could certainly sell this story to US Weekly for some seriously big cash, she is quitting and she gave me the story for free.

I won't tell you who the celebrity is or even if this person is a male or a female, but I will tell you that the children she nannies for are twin boys and are toddlers and that the situation is a terrible nightmare and that these children's lives have been full of drama and news crews since birth.  Their lives suck and as a result the kids are nightmares. Absolute terrors, she says.

The problem is that their parents don't care about them. Both mom and dad are totally absent and self absorbed and have no interest in parenting the two, lonely little boys. This isn't surprising or a new idea. Celebrities or rich people ignoring their kids. We probably expect that. Hell, it's the plot of Mary Poppins, but it's just so sad to hear it firsthand from someone you know and my friend unfortunately doesn't sail in on an umbrella and dance with chimney sweeps to save the day.

All day and all night the boys cry for their mother and often she's around, even in the house, but won't respond. When that doesn't work they cry for their father and who knows what he's getting into. Pretty soon they just give up and take their anger out on their nannies until they wear themselves out and give up in despair.

What a horrible life for children who my friend says have everything. They have mansions, toys beyond imagination and all their needs are met except the most basic - the love and affection of their screwed up parents.  It breaks my heart.

Give them about fifteen years and we'll be hearing about all the trouble these kids will be getting into. I guarantee with a beginning like this they'll outdo some of the other members of their notorious family.

Sad. I'm glad she's quitting.

8 comments:

Jean_Phx said...

So sad. Sounds like Sheen's kids that will end up just like Michael Douglas' and Farah Fawcett/Ryan's kid. (I truly wish I knew where to place my apostrophe:-)

Shannon Culver said...

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/charlie-sheens-twin-sons-turn-2-with-lavish-backyard-affair/58361
??
Poor kids. What a mess.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. It's crazy that they are so bad 1000.00 is not enough compensation. Poor kids. Shame on the people who brought them into this world. I won't call them parents.
Heather

seryan said...

Sounds like they had the kids as accessories or to cash in on the celebrity-baby trend. Those poor children.

@Jean_Px: Your apostrophes are in exactly the right spots. :)

CC said...

I want to say Celine Dion, but hers are just babies.

So...Charlie Sheen and wife?

Jennifer the Chaos Queen said...

Yeah, I think this is a pretty easy blind item there.

Poor kids.

Anonymous said...

I can't be Charlie Sheen! Can it? Who would work for the guy? Plus he doesn't live with the mother of his children. Please tell me it is not Julie Bowen who has twin boy that were born 2009. You don't have to tell me who it is. Just tell me it is not Julie. I like Modern Family too much.

Suffer Kate said...

Holy moly. That is all.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget