Monday, March 14, 2011

This One's for Rich

I would never be a Muslim.

Or a Baptist, Calvinist, Chasidic Jew, Pentecostal, Amish (even for the outfits and buggies), Mormon, Hare Krishna or a Jehovah's Witness.

And for the love of God, I would never ever be a Scientologist.

I'm not picking on Catholics! Cheese and rice people, I just told you I go to Mass every morning for crying out loud and I'm observing Lent in the way that doesn't allow you to take Sundays off. Give me a break over here.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

lol, you cant please everyone!

Stephani said...

Sounds like Rich needs to lighten up a little bit! Those damn Catholics are all so uptight.

Hehe. Just kidding.

Kiki said...

But... would you be a Pastafarian? The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster IS quite seductive.

Anonymous said...

@ Kiki ........ well said! LOL

rosie-b said...

Talk about politics next, I'm sure everyone will stay nice and calm for that. :)

Rich said...

Break granted. I knew you were a class act. I was just keeping you honest!!

Anonymous said...

Religion always gets people going. I will say I love your blog and I read it religiously (pun intended). Please keep writing and tweeting. And congratulations for understanding Lent without even being Catholic.

mom2mateo

catherine said...

You could always start a debate on Obama to distract everyone from religion, LOL..

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget