Monday, February 14, 2011

Coconut Shrimp from The Caves

Here's my recipe for tonight. I love that I found it. In the upper corner, out of the photo, the chef signed his name and his name was Shabba which is the coolest name for a chef I've probably ever heard. We went here for our honeymoon and if anyone is looking for an incredible vacation spot I highly recommend it if you can stand to rough it a little without AC and TV and want a more authentic experience. The food was out of this world good and it was real Jamaican food, not fancied up resort food. I loved it. I could eat like that every day. Let's hope I can recreate it.

3 comments:

catherine said...

OMG I so want to go there!!! Its not even that expensive! Why would you go to a place like this and sit in air conditioning and watch tv? Although I bet there are people that do. The problem with air conditioning is it makes people afraid to go outside because (OMG its HOT out there!!) but when you get used to it, its not that bad.

Kirby said...

If the shrimp turned out well, will you share the whole receipe?

jennifer said...

OMG - the caves look incredible. Reminds me of my rain forest B&B in Puerto Rico but way nicer and out of my price range...hopefully one day it wont be :)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget