Wednesday, February 09, 2011

As Promised - The White Castle Dip

I can't believe someone actually made it, took pictures and posted it, but Head Ant did and yes, it looks like barf though she said it was somewhat edible. I was surprised because I thought the ground up hamburgers would be sloppier looking but they were more like breadcrumbs and now I see the absolute necessity of the parsley flakes. Without them it's indistinguishable from a pile of puke, although with them it kind of looks like when the cat pukes after she's eaten grass. Here it is people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear W.L.,
Yucko.... Oh, My word verification is moldo. How apt.
Lil Skraps

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't want to think about it, I can't help wonder if it would have a slightly different texture made with fresh WCs---which are softer and sometimes have the consistency of a weird bread pudding. God help me, I love them.

JG

Anonymous said...

Good grief. That is some seriously wretched nasty-assed stuff.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget