Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Dad the Busdriver


My dad filmed his bus driver scene yesterday and here is a picture of it, where he looks like he is both my grandfather and from Millpond. Now you all can't really get  the full hilarity of this picture because you don't know what my dad normally looks like, but I can assure you that it is nothing like this. The mustache is fake and I don't think he'd wear glasses like that either. They also made him look older. In his scenes where he's the limo driver, he looks more like his regular self.  This is the last week of filming and I'm just thrilled that this movie got made and that there are so many interesting actors in it. I read the script a few revisions back and I think it's a sweet story. It has a kind of "Little Miss Sunshine" tone to it and it's very funny. I'm hoping it gets distribution and becomes a big hit. This is partially because I want to dress the baby up and take her to the premiere to meet the Osbournes and their Pomeranians, but also because this movie has been a long project and the dream of several people very dear to meThey're talented people and if this movie becomes a success, which I hope it will, then I think it will open up many doors for them, which they deserve. I have to say that I have a very good feeling about it because once, a decade ago, I kissed one of its writers and I think we all know about what happens to the people I kiss. They go on to massive successes, often in the arts. I think this bodes well for this movie then.

4 comments:

kjl said...

I wish you'd known my brother back in your kissing days! He's super talented but just can't catch his big break after almost 15 years in Hollywood. Right now he and some friends are working on a web series that they're hoping will take off and get them some exposure, so maybe if you like it you could give it your virtual kiss of approval? ;)

www.thebetatest.com

kerry said...

Cool! Thank you for posting the picture!

Jean_Phx said...

I remember your post about the people that you have kissed! Wouldn't that be the best thing if that writer went on to win an academy award and prove your point that it is really all about you! ;-)

JoeinVegas said...

I was wondering how to sign up, then found you were closed - oh well, I always dreamed of being famous (or rich), guess I'll have to keep dreaming.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget