Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home!

Hi everyone. We got back last night around 2am and are exhausted. I'm unpacking and getting myself back together after a great trip and I will write in the next couple of days. I had a really good trip. My grandmother is doing very well. Her cardiologist gave her the all clear. She just has to take medicine and go to cardiac rehab. Canela likewise is doing very well. She is extremely angry about this trip and gave me holy hell this morning, stomping around the house rubbing her face on everything and meowing incessantly about how I had better never leave her again dammit. I'd tell you about my trip now, but I am so worn out from it. (Yawn.) I missed you all.

6 comments:

JDogg said...

Sorry that we couldn't get the schedule to work out in Philadelphia.

Home just in time for the 'Cone of Death™' to come on the weather channel!

AlexMac said...

That's wonderful news about you grandmother and cat! I have to admit, I'm now really curious about the watermelons and have to look for them way up here in the north.

The Fifth Sparrow said...

Great news about your grandma and your kitty cat. Better days ahead!

Perhaps if you'd brought her a T-shirt Canela would be happier with you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Looking forward
to more stories, of course, when
you've rested and caught your
breath.

:)

Cathi
in Canada

kerry said...

Welcome home! Glad to hear that your grandma and your kitty are doing well. Whew!

Kindlekat said...

We missed you!!

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget