Thursday, July 09, 2009

Living in Muddy Waters' Scary Story

Hey, I've got to go teach today (well tonight too) and I'm all one with the Universe again after having my second round of acupuncture. Who knew sticking needles on the insides of one's fingers could feel so good? So, while I'm working, how about going and visiting Living in Muddy Waters this afternoon? She's currently writing the best story ever. It's very spooky, very scary and has a frustrating level of suspense that will make you obsessively click the link to her site to see if she's continued the story yet. It's divine torture. The story involves a serial killer, dead prostitutes, ghosts, two psychics and I freaking love it. Love it, I tell you. Nothing better than a scary story, especially when it's true.

4 comments:

Susan said...

VERY cool and spooky so far! I bookmarked it to hear the end.

I love a good ghost story! :)

A said...

I think CNN just posted a story about this...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/09/new.mexico.killings/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

So weird. Glad I don't have any of these types of experiences...but I'm also glad that somebody else does and can write about it so eloquently!

Anonymous said...

Great link! Wow, I'm on the edge of my seat!

~Maureen~

PS - you link the BEST sites!

L. said...

Thank you for the suggestion ... it's an excellent story.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget