Thursday, June 04, 2009

Busy Today

I am extremely busy today with something very important (SUPER important) and it will take most of my day, therefore I am currently unable to finish my wedding guide in a timely fashion. In the meantime, I would like to make an announcement. The Pioneer Woman has cleaned up her act and has finally posted a recipe that garners my approval. While I am off doing my super important thing today, please go and make y'all some Chicken Tikka because Indian food is good.

I'd also like to direct you to my Wide Lawns Facebook page again, where my friends get special secret mini-stories, which I hope they all like. There's a link in the sidebar or you can search my email: widelawns@gmail.com

May you all have very good days today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your wedding guide includes a section on what bride/grooms should put on the bridal registry. I've been to a few where the couple saw it as a chance to rake in a bunch of really expensive crystal/china etc. that was more than I could afford and that you knew they would never use. Nothing affordable was included, so now you're the jerk if you buy something not on the registry.

Eric said...

wow that tika looks delicous. we will put it on the menu for next week
my word is funny
copayate sounds dirty

Albany Jane said...

Good luck on your busy-ness!

Mmm, chicken tikka is so yummy.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Ha-ha, it was posted by someone other than her, that's why!

seryan said...

I made the chicken tikka for dinner tonight. I use a mix of half yogurt, half milk in place of cream (mostly because I always have them on hand), so it wasn't entirely faithful, but it was DELICIOUS!

renee in seattle said...

PW must have read your post because she just rebelled and posted a recipe for corn fritters. Looks right outta Mill Pond.

Eric said...

Followup.
Made the Tika and it was delish. Just too much for 3. And I really liked the rice technique. That was a great recipe.

auronsgirl said...

That recipe is actually for Chicken Tikka Masala, which is different from Chicken Tikka. Chicken Tikka is served (at least in our Indian restaurants) as just the marinated chicken, with onions and green pepper slices on a sizzling hot skillet. It's the "training wheels" Indian dish, and my husband's favorite. He eats it on rice with some raita poured over it. It is very tasty.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget