Friday, May 15, 2009

Vacation Photos!


This is one of my favorite vacation photos from California and I wanted to share it with you. One afternoon we went on a tide pool exploration and I caught a shot of this sea anemone. Look how green it is! It looks like Oscar the Grouch. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, especially since we don't have tide pools here in Florida and I had never seen a sea anemone. My husband, on the other hand, thought himself an expert on what he called "Sea Anenomes." He began to laugh at me for my pronunciation, saying I was wrong in calling them "Anemones." I insisted that I was correct. He said he finally knew how to spell a word that I didn't. We went back and forth (lovingly and jokingly, of course) for quite some time. I even began to doubt myself. We looked it up. Ha. I was right. I knew I was. I love being right. I am posting this picture as part of Candid Carrie's Friday Photo Fiesta. I really love Candid Carrie and if you aren't familiar with her blog, definitely check it out. Go back and read about her recent adoption of two beautiful foster children and you will weep. Candid Carrie, you are my hero for doing that.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

As in.. "with friends like Boaz, who needs anemones?" ;)

Laurel said...

Tide pools are one of the things I miss most about not living in California anymore.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget