Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Blog

One of my faithful readers has sent me a link to her new blog Consultant Calamities, all about catastrophes experienced by Independent Home Party Consultants ( you know like Tupperware parties and the Chef one and the scrapbooking one along with that embarassing sex toy one I went to a couple years ago). The stories are sent in by several different contributors and are very funny, especially if you like reading about people acting like jackasses, which I know you do. I mean, I certainly do. And if you have your own stories along these lines, I urge you to send them in.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

:-O THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :-)

Laurie (consultant calamities)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget