Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ken Levine is My Hero

My finger looks infected and gross and hurts and got all swollen up, so I'm going to ease up on typing until it heals a little more (oh yeah, had that follow up surgery the other day). I'll finish the "Santeria" story in a day or two. In the meantime, if you're looking for some good weekend reading, please, do yourself a favor and read Ken Levine's American Idol post. Oh my goodness readers. It was utter brilliance. The funniest thing I've read in ages and every single thing I thought but was too stupid to articulate myself. My favorite part was where he said he'd rather listen to a car alarm instead of Kara and her ridiculously horrible song. Ughh. That song. I've seen heart broken high schoolers write fewer cliches on their Live Journals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear SNM,
Soak that finger in salt water and call yer Dr. We're worried enough about the cause of this. Try raw garlic and real asprin too. Sending healing thoughts.
Love,
Lil Skraps

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Luv ya!

(I know this is a lame comment, but what else can I do? My word verification is LAYME.)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget