Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May Day, I'm Off to California

I'm off for vacation today. I'll be gone to California (the LA area) for a week. I'll have Internet access just fine, unlike when I go to Millpond, so I plan on writing. As I travel today, I'd like to share with you this beautiful photo mosaic I made. This is really ALL Emily's fault. I love you Emily, but this is all you. Last week or so, Emily posted a meme with a link to a mosaic maker. Damn her. Damn her. It is totally addicting. I can not stop making picture mosaics. I should have known because I used to love making tile mosaics so much too. So, in the midst of my mosaic (or rather avoiding my thesis) frenzy, I made a mosaic of some of my favorite things about Florida. I hope you enjoy it. Maybe once I get to the Pacific time zone, I'll go totally wild and bust out a California mosaic too. The mosaic madness never ends people. And if you want to get in on the action go here.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love your mosaic! You are so artistic in so many ways.

JoeinVegas said...

California?

Have fun. And give George Clooney a pat on the butt for me.

Aleta said...

Damn. Why did you share that mosaic link. I have no choice. I have to try it now...

Angela said...

Have a fabulous time in Cali!

Pat said...

Buon Viaggio!

booda baby said...

If you're wandering north and swinging by Santa B, ... well, swing by. :) (It's too early to craft a real invitation since I don't know why you'd want to leave the LA basin, but JUST in case you do?...)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget