Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Humor Me, 70s Album Covers

Today a dear reader sent me a link (I love when you all do that) to her post where she scanned in a bunch of really strange 70s album covers she found. The result is much like 15 Minute Lunch's 70s catalogue post that went viral. Some of these things are so odd and funny. I about peed myself looking at this post and I really wanted to share it with you. Please visit Just Humor Me and look at this album covers. I'm sure she'd enjoy your comments as well.

4 comments:

Ordinary Housewife said...

Wide Lawns, I am internally grateful for this mention of my blog. I would love to expand my readership beyond my high school friends, my husband and his coworkers.

MtnMama said...

Priceless. Thank you; it's been a slow day.

Like looking at really old JC Penny catalogues!

JDogg said...

30 Most Controversial Album Covers. How many do you own? I have 0. http://bit.ly/13mqlY

Anonymous said...

oh man, if you like that then you have to check this site out:
http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/hallofsh.htm
it's like the holy grail of bad album art. all 38 pages of it.
-anonymous hipster

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget