Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Chag Sameach! It's Passover!

Sorry for interrupting the Tammy Chronicles (as some of you have been calling this current story), but it's Passover tonight! I'd like to wish all of my Jewish readers a very happy and healthy holiday. May all of you eat better food than that to which I am about to be subjected.

If you'd like to read more about my past Passover adventures, visit last April's archives and scroll through. There are several posts and an unappetizing photo essay. I'm going to try to pull that off again this year, although photography is strictly prohibited. Hopefully this year I'll be able to make it all the way home after being force fed stewed prunes and won't have to stop at a rest area breaking out in a cold sweat.

Wish me luck.

I'll wrap up the Tammy story shortly.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Wishing you luch and a lovely Passover celebration!

MtnMama said...

Oh, I wish you every bit of luck, cosmic toss of the buscuit, and good health that I feel you so richly deserve! And you know we love looking into other people's linen closets.

Mazal tov!

sweetassalt said...

I am not Jewish by any sort of the word, but people do eat delicious things for Passover, as evidenced here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sf_drama/2106692.html

Sorry if I'm rubbing it in.

NeekoalinAZ said...

I wish you the sweetest of Matzo balls.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget