Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rainy Saturday

My Internet has been out for three days and it's finally back on!! Yay! Now I can write a new story without having to go to a public place or my parents' house. What should I write about? Let me think about this some and as we're having another lovely, rainy spring day, I'll settle down with the laptop and some coffee and dredge up a memory for you all this afternoon. I just got caught in the rain, so I need to change and take the blow dryer to myself.

On an unrelated note, I have to share a gratuitous cat story...

Whenever Canela hears rain splattering against the windows she gets a panicked look in her eyes, crouches low to the ground and runs to hide under the bed until the rain stops. This always cracks me up because I honestly think in her little almond sized brain, that she believes she is going to get soaked unless she takes shelter and that she doesn't realize she's inside. Bless her heart.

2 comments:

MtnMama said...

I dunno... she knows she's in Florida. Could be smarter than you think. :)

Missicat said...

Bad Cat runs under my bed and sits in the exact center when he hears thunder. Just sits there frozen in place. Poor scared kitties! I think "almond sized" brain is being generous when it comes to my two...

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget