Thursday, March 05, 2009

More Vacation Photos!


This is Sanibel Island where we first had dinner at a great place called Sweet Melissa's on Friday night. Then we went back Saturday to go to the beach. It was too cold to go in the water, but walking on the beach was beautiful and we saw dolphins and shorebirds. So to all of you Northerners stuck in the cold, grey slush of late winter longing for the tropics, I give you this picture of white beaches and turquoise seas to look at and wish yourself here. It's like a little free vacation, right here in a blog!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Are you still in Sanibel? If so, head to Schnapper's Hops (I think that's how you spell it). My best friend's brother-in-law runs the place. Great food!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was outside in jeans and a t-shirt today. I did some garden work and cleaned out a birdhouse. It smells good outside---like spring dirt and buds. Some of the hardier plants are starting to peek out of the ground. It should be warm for a week and then get colder again but spring is definitely in the works.

Call me and plan a trip up here.

JG

Marcie said...

My aunt and uncle used to own a house in Sanibel, I was sad when they sold it. We went for vacation for 2 years. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm sure I'd go back if it wasn't 16 hours away from where I live!

Fancy Schmancy said...

My parents live in Northport, just a little north of there. It's beautiful!

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget