Friday, March 06, 2009

Hey Neighbor!

Speaking of baseball... I forgot to tell you that this guy, troubled baseball player Miguel Tejada, has now moved into my parents' neighborhood and for the past month, whenever he's in town, there's been a major disruption of traffic. One day a few weeks ago they shut down the entire road for all the news vans and papparazzi. I give him a month before he ends up at my parents house with all the other washed up, has been, never were, wanna-be D-List celebrities. He can be best friends with the guy who wrote "Who Let the Dogs Out" and maybe Vanilla Ice will drive down from Palm Beach county and hang out too. Picture courtesy of this Fox News article.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at work today and a co-worker showed me a web site called thisiswhyourefat.com and i was reminded of you and your disgust with people who eat like F'ing A'holes. i thought you might want to check it out if you havent seen it before!

Anonymous said...

Oh I saw that website too, anonymous, hard to really imagine eating anything there - I was completely disgusted, but the pizza with the potato skins and
all the other "ingredients" made
me want to hurl.
I think I remember seeing Vanilla Ice on some reality show, and he was downright scary - a few weeks ago, there was a show called 'Where are they now'? and
they featured him. I was surprised
at the portrayal of his life, his
family and him. Who would have thunk it ? Certainly not me.

Baseball, you bet:)

Kate

Dayna said...

You really think it'll take a month for your parents to sweep him in. Keep us posted

Miss Kitty said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

I bet there's a couple in Buffalo just like your Mom & Dad who'll soon have Terrell Owens over at their house every day of the week, with all the other broken-down, weird-ass people. At least we don't have to worry about the Bills next season... :-)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget