Monday, February 02, 2009
I just wanted to let you know that I am really busy until Wednesday. I have thirty pages of a novel due tonight and my thesis was supposed to be due this week as well. I was going to work on everything this past weekend but my cousin came to visit unexpectedly and I hadn't seen her since the summer.

I promise you that the second I finish my work that I will finish telling you all about Merle's romance. I haven't forgotten you and I thank you all so much for your patience. Also, Happy Groundhog Day. Here in Florida he did not see his shadow.

6 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

Happy Groundhog Day back. Have fun with all the writing.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your projects and deadlines.

I was a lunatic around my seminar paper deadline. Didn't help that we had an ice storm and we lost power at 4 AM before it was due...

Can't wait for more blog entries. I love your writing!

Amanda

Michelle said...

Work hard and hurry back!

Ambitious Blonde said...

Do what you need to do, dear. I'll be hanging out with the rest of your cheering squad when you return.

KT said...

Good luck with all that work! At least the prospect of an early spring can serve at the light at the end of the tunnel now (although I don't know if it counts when your winter is already 60 degrees...)

Green said...

You are like the nicest blogger ever, to reassure your readers you know we're waiting and explaining why you're too busy to blog.

Groundhogs Day is my grandma and grandpa's anniversary. Ever since my grandma died in '94, I always made a point of calling my grandpa on their anniversary.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

Share it