Friday, November 28, 2008

My Thanksgiving

It's 11:30 am. I just woke up. I want to go back to bed. I think everyone who had Thanksgiving at our house feels the same way right now, except Husband who had to go to work. I will explain it all later, though a short list seems to be in order now as that's all I can muster.

Our Thanksgiving:

Hookers, Madams, Morroccan Food, No Nasty Casseroles, More Hookers, Pagans from a Rainbow Gathering, A Banjo Player, Two Enormous Black Dudes that looked like they might have been someone's bodyguards though I couldn't figure out whose, some Orthodox Jews, a lot of Pumpkin Pie Martinis and a man who makes curtains, car covers and pajamas out of Crown Royal bags.

Now the landscapers are outside of my building with weed whackers and leaf blowers and I'm about to go outside and start hollering:

"IT'S ONLY NOON!! PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!!!!"

1 comments:

CC said...

Don't you just HATE those landscapers and their leaf blowers? The ones at my apartment building always seemed to start around 7am, which is just a wonderful way to start your day. [/sarcasm]

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

There was an error in this gadget