Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Kitchen


In an ongoing effort to share more of my real life with you all, my dear readers, I present to you a picture of my kitchen which I have slaved over, decorating for Halloween with my pumpkin pot holder and black cat dish towels, hung like a fire hazard on the oven door. I've moved back to my apartment, and this is my kitchen there. I love it. I'd show you the rest of my place if you all want, but I'd have to clean it first. This is the only clean room at the moment and obviously the most festive.

9 comments:

LinuxGirl said...

I love your kitchen! I have a hole in the wall and my stove is like a quarter of the size of yours....so jealous! I can't even fit my large cake pan in mine... :(

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen looks so much like mine, right down to the decorative dish towels!

Aleta said...

Ohhh, I used to have a kitchen with black countertops - classy!

Jeannie said...

There's something wrong with you. I haven't yet undecorated completely from last Christmas. Makes decorating this year a lot easier.

Fancy Schmancy said...

I love your kitchen, all countertops and cabinets. I'm drooling. My kitchen is luck it has running water and electricity. Obviously set up by someone with no idea what "flow" is. If that makes any sense.

Green said...

You know I love you, but that would make my head explode. So many things on the counters! So! Many! Things!

Wide Lawns said...

Green you sound like my husband. He says I have too much crap on my counters too, but its all my cooking stuff! I have to have it. I also don't have much cabinet space. What you see in the pic is it, so some of it has to stay out.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

But...one question...how do you do your dishes? I think if I'm seeing it correctly, the dishwasher doors opens right up in front of the kitchen sink! It looks like the layout of my kitchen! LOL! :)

JDogg said...

I've had some great meals from that kitchen.

MMMMMmmm - don't sell it short.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget