Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Flight

I must also mention that I'm on my way to Millpond for a much needed, long weekend where my relatives will accuse me of being brainwashed by Far Left University Liberals and feed me canned vegetables doused in cream of mushroom soup. I'm very excited, but I do have to fly, which always scares the crap out of me. It's ok though. I have Red Lobster to look forward to once I get there.

I'll only have Internet until tomorrow morning when we leave Bella's house to visit Mommom Jewel. So I probably won't be able to write anything over the weekend. I'll be able to check email and comments from my iphone though. Pray I have a safe, uneventful flight there and back. Lots of love and thanks for all the recent traffic, comments and support.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Sending best thoughts for a safe journey. Have a great time! :)

Sauntering Soul said...

Have a wonderful trip! Relax and rest.

Mattie said...

Have a wonderfully safe and adventurous flight!

Jules said...

I've just discovered your blog this week. I friend sent me here to read the story of your sister! Well written, I enjoyed it very much and look forward to future posts. Have safe trip and wonderful weekend.

Last Minute Lyn said...

travel safe

robin in ohio said...

WL, love is shown in many ways. Canned vegetables in cream of mushroom soup is one way. Trips to Red Lobster is another. Sounds to me like while your family may be somewhat "food quality challenged", there's lots of love there. :-)

Give Mommom Jewel a hug from all of us. I hope she's doing well. I'm sure seeing you will bring her great joy and happiness.

Mella said...

Google reader suggested your blog as one to follow, and I just read through some of it (mainly your sister's story).

Holy crap, is all I can say.

*hugs*

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget