Tuesday, April 29, 2008
7:15 PM | Posted by Wide Lawns | | Edit Post
This is the matzo ball soup that my grandmother makes and which is far better than the matzo ball soup that anyone else's grandmother makes. Really. It's good and it's the only part of the meal that I enthusiastically eat.
- Wide Lawns
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (182)
- Philadelphia, I Am Going There
- Oh I Almost Forgot - The Green Eggs and Matzo Beca...
- Oh Yeah Baby - Stewed Prunes for Dessert Here I Co...
- Yes Readers, we've made it to the main course. And...
- This is Our Table Setting
- Gefilte Fish
- The Best Part of the Meal
- Fish Jello: The Evidence
- Best of Widelawns - Leg of Wheel
- Still Passing - The First Night
- For More on Passover...
- Why This Night Is Different From All Other Nights
- Only in My Neighborhood
- My Professor Would Be Proud
- Conservative is a Big Word
- A Very Scary Spider, but Happy
- Before I Go Any Further - Violent Acres Charity Ch...
- One of Those All Over the Place Catch up Posts I H...
- ▼ April (18)
- 15 Minute Lunch (My Mom Thinks He's Funnier Than Me)
- A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In-Between
- Anne Nahm
- Be a Fan of Wide Lawns on Facebook
- Blue Lotus (stuff about Japan!!!)
- Bye Bye Pie
- Consultant Calamities
- Cryptomundo (in case they catch the Loch Ness Monster)
- Just Humor Me
- Living In Muddy Waters
- Miss Kitty
- Miss(ed) Manners
- My Friend Hollye's Photography
- No Telling
- One Mean MFA
- Plain(s) Feminist
- Sex and the Beach
- Slash Food
- South Florida Daily Blog
- Spooky's Skewed View
- The Insane Waiter
- The New Girl
- Violent Acres
- Whiskey Marie
- Why Architects Drink