Saturday, December 08, 2007
10:39 AM | Posted by Wide Lawns | | Edit Post
While I'm still really busy I thought I'd just post some pictures instead to tide you over, sort of like an appetizer when you know you won't get dinner for a few more hours. This is Paula's, my absolute favorite example of Island architecture. So few places like this even exist anymore. I kinda always wanted to get my hair done here but I imagine I'd come out looking like one of the B-52s.
Labels: Pictures of the Island
- Wide Lawns
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (182)
- ► 2008 (212)
- Evil Princess Cuts Obnoxious Tourists
- Holiday On Sand
- A Different Kind of Christmas Tree
- Merry Christmas From Los Angeles
- I Visit Africa, But The One Without Warlords and M...
- Everyone's Favorite Cup
- This Was My Favorite Boat From the Boat Parade
- Behave Yourselves and Look at Some Pictures While ...
- Greetings From Val-You Vac-YAY-tion
- I Want to Light My Whole Head On Fire With This
- Christmas Hoopla? Are You Sure?
- I just wanted to share a few things with you this ...
- Mommom Wears Airwalks?
- Can Someone Tell Me How to Turn This Thing Off?
- The Central Location of the Freak Magnet
- Mommom Jewel Kicks Ass Again, Without Aunt Janey T...
- Paula's Beauty Parlor
- The Fishing Pier Decorated
- Not So Lovely
- The Day of No Consequences
- ▼ December (20)
- 15 Minute Lunch (My Mom Thinks He's Funnier Than Me)
- A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In-Between
- Anne Nahm
- Be a Fan of Wide Lawns on Facebook
- Blue Lotus (stuff about Japan!!!)
- Bye Bye Pie
- Consultant Calamities
- Cryptomundo (in case they catch the Loch Ness Monster)
- Just Humor Me
- Living In Muddy Waters
- Miss Kitty
- Miss(ed) Manners
- My Friend Hollye's Photography
- No Telling
- One Mean MFA
- Plain(s) Feminist
- Sex and the Beach
- Slash Food
- South Florida Daily Blog
- Spooky's Skewed View
- The Insane Waiter
- The New Girl
- Violent Acres
- Whiskey Marie
- Why Architects Drink