Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas From Los Angeles

I just wanted you all to know that I flew out to LA on Friday to spend Christmas with my parents and in-laws who also live in the area, so I may not be around as much for the next few days, though I assure you, I have plenty to write about. We've been busy getting ready for Christmas and sight-seeing so I haven't had time or good enough Internet access to write you a proper story or two. One of those stories is about how I may be the only person in the world who is not a Disney employee who has visited both Disney World and Disney Land this week. Luckily no one died yesterday at Disney Land. I am completely Disneyed-out, officially. If I hear one more corny song or see one more bouncing, dancing, gigantic animal I am going to have some kind of a seizure.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

Morrigoon said...

I am not surprised! It was PACKED yesterday. I was working on the trains and we had a several-train wait at every station by the afternoon. That could be a bit much for anyone who isn't prepared for it.

Try hitting Disneyland in early February and it's a different story entirely (preferably a rainy Tuesday or Wednesday).

jeff said...

Sounds like you had a blast - try Knotts Berry Farm next!

lspoon said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

And BOTH DisneyLand and DisneyWorld in one week...jealous!

JDogg said...

Merry Christmas!!!

BoB said...

you should track down THM and kick his ass

JoeInVegas said...

Repeat after me (if it's still there): It's a small world after all - it's a small world . . .

Kerry said...

I hope you enjoyed your visit here! I think the weather could have been better for your visit though.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget