It wouldn't have been right not to include everyone's favorite cup. Being the real Polly Prissy Pants at the party I of course would have preferred big glass mugs of hot chocolate overflowing with puffs of whipped cream, but my relatives are clearly more into the gin and juice. God bless 'em.
- Wide Lawns
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (182)
- ► 2008 (212)
- Evil Princess Cuts Obnoxious Tourists
- Holiday On Sand
- A Different Kind of Christmas Tree
- Merry Christmas From Los Angeles
- I Visit Africa, But The One Without Warlords and M...
- Everyone's Favorite Cup
- This Was My Favorite Boat From the Boat Parade
- Behave Yourselves and Look at Some Pictures While ...
- Greetings From Val-You Vac-YAY-tion
- I Want to Light My Whole Head On Fire With This
- Christmas Hoopla? Are You Sure?
- I just wanted to share a few things with you this ...
- Mommom Wears Airwalks?
- Can Someone Tell Me How to Turn This Thing Off?
- The Central Location of the Freak Magnet
- Mommom Jewel Kicks Ass Again, Without Aunt Janey T...
- Paula's Beauty Parlor
- The Fishing Pier Decorated
- Not So Lovely
- The Day of No Consequences
- ▼ December (20)
- 15 Minute Lunch (My Mom Thinks He's Funnier Than Me)
- A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In-Between
- Anne Nahm
- Be a Fan of Wide Lawns on Facebook
- Blue Lotus (stuff about Japan!!!)
- Bye Bye Pie
- Consultant Calamities
- Cryptomundo (in case they catch the Loch Ness Monster)
- Just Humor Me
- Living In Muddy Waters
- Miss Kitty
- Miss(ed) Manners
- My Friend Hollye's Photography
- No Telling
- One Mean MFA
- Plain(s) Feminist
- Sex and the Beach
- Slash Food
- South Florida Daily Blog
- Spooky's Skewed View
- The Insane Waiter
- The New Girl
- Violent Acres
- Whiskey Marie
- Why Architects Drink