Tuesday, December 11, 2007
8:15 PM | Posted by Wide Lawns | | Edit Post
This is it readers - this is where the freak magnet rests in the foyer of the house. What? You thought Casa Dei Sogni was a name I made up for the house? Nope. It's really called that. It's mosaiced right onto the freak magnet, which my parents apparently forgot to deactivate when they went back to Los Angeles after Thanksgiving.
- Wide Lawns
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (182)
- ► 2008 (212)
- Evil Princess Cuts Obnoxious Tourists
- Holiday On Sand
- A Different Kind of Christmas Tree
- Merry Christmas From Los Angeles
- I Visit Africa, But The One Without Warlords and M...
- Everyone's Favorite Cup
- This Was My Favorite Boat From the Boat Parade
- Behave Yourselves and Look at Some Pictures While ...
- Greetings From Val-You Vac-YAY-tion
- I Want to Light My Whole Head On Fire With This
- Christmas Hoopla? Are You Sure?
- I just wanted to share a few things with you this ...
- Mommom Wears Airwalks?
- Can Someone Tell Me How to Turn This Thing Off?
- The Central Location of the Freak Magnet
- Mommom Jewel Kicks Ass Again, Without Aunt Janey T...
- Paula's Beauty Parlor
- The Fishing Pier Decorated
- Not So Lovely
- The Day of No Consequences
- ▼ December (20)
- 15 Minute Lunch (My Mom Thinks He's Funnier Than Me)
- A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In-Between
- Anne Nahm
- Be a Fan of Wide Lawns on Facebook
- Blue Lotus (stuff about Japan!!!)
- Bye Bye Pie
- Consultant Calamities
- Cryptomundo (in case they catch the Loch Ness Monster)
- Just Humor Me
- Living In Muddy Waters
- Miss Kitty
- Miss(ed) Manners
- My Friend Hollye's Photography
- No Telling
- One Mean MFA
- Plain(s) Feminist
- Sex and the Beach
- Slash Food
- South Florida Daily Blog
- Spooky's Skewed View
- The Insane Waiter
- The New Girl
- Violent Acres
- Whiskey Marie
- Why Architects Drink