Thursday, November 01, 2007

Innocent


Canela wants you to know that she is totally disgusted that this happened and would like the world to know that she is innocent of this heinous act and had nothing to do with it. In fact, it was the puppy who shredded and ate the curtains. Canela would also like you to know that she is very glad that the puppy has moved to California because she prefers curtains in tact and would never lower herself to the level of curtain destruction. Ever.
Additionally I have followed the lead of Whiskey Marie, who incidentally dressed herself up as a gigantic, bepantyhosed prune, and joined Nablopomo. This means that I have committed myself to posting at least something on this blog every single damned day for an entire month. I need the challenge, because I mean, I really don't have a million other things to do at all.
And more good news is that we have raised over $3,000 for the Wide Lawns Birthday Charity Challenge putting us firmly in second place, which means I can continue living with myself. We have also fully funded 10 entire proposals. YAYYYEEE!! I am on my way to the best birthday ever. Thank you all so very very much. Oh, and by the way they extended the challenge to midnight tonight, so it's not too late to get in there and help some more people out.

5 comments:

Moi said...

A new post everyday? Yay, thank you! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's a very dignified looking cat.

Reminds me of the window blinds (metal)on the long, narrow window by my front door - with dozens of tiny (deep) teeth marks. These indentions crumple up the blinds like accordions.

And I have seen my cat walk up to the window and casually take a bite.

He was very calm and dignified.

~ another Anon. Reader

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm impressed you're doing this, as most of your posts put the rest of the blog world to shame, both in length and content.
I'm just hoping that by the end of the month I'm not just posting pictures of my feet again and calling it a day.

Subservient No More said...

Oh yeah. Give me a week or so and you'll see some feet.

Sauntering Soul said...

I've also decided to torture myself and joined NaBloPoMo. I still haven't figured out why.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget