Thursday, November 29, 2007

The GD Internet is Broken Again

Normally I would just not post until it was fixed, but dammit, there's only ONE MORE DAY left and being an insanely competitive person who never shirks a challenge, I am determined to post every single solitary day of this month so that I can possibly win something that some woman in South Dakota donated to people who posted every day in November that will be given out during a random drawing.

Perhaps I need to explore this obsession I have with wanting to win something, but as the dreaded Final's Week is nearing, I'd rather not and instead just continue to obsess about winning something until I actually do win something. It's a great distraction from seminar papers, you know.

Also, I'm in a bad mood and could at any second whip somebody's ass. Someone needs to take me to Dairy Queen.

Does this count as a post? Ok? Good. Please, please let them draw my name for the hand knitted angora sweater with a rainbow on the front that some Mormon Mommyblogger made at her church. Please let it be me. And if I don't get that prize then let me win the homemade jelly from Montana, ok?

I think what I really need to win is a free therapy session.

10 comments:

MP said...

HEY B*&$ that sweater is MINE!!

A Margarita said...

Don't we all? There's a reason shrinks are so expensive. They're in such high demand.

GoingWiddershins said...

you know, you could always just make a few posts on one day and then just change the dates so it seems like you posted every day....

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious even when you probably think you aren't being funny

:)

Love the every-day posting!

BoB said...

I'll send you something from SD...

Looking around the lab I see some antiquated test equipment, some dirty tupperware, and broken power supply. Which would you like?

Maybe just a Wall Drug bumper sticker?

Barb McMahon said...

Crap! I didn't know there were prizes!

nicrogers said...

I really, really hope you win! My hope is that you win the sweater. You deserve it! Just think of how jealous everyone will be when they see you around campus in your new sweater.:)

stljoie said...

I sure have enjoyed reading you....especially the Thanksgiving saga.......too, too funny.

Sauntering Soul said...

I never win anything, but if I win the sweater, I'll gladly send it to you. But if I win the jelly I'm totally keeping it.

I can't wait to not have to post anything tomorrow.

lostyetlooking said...

Hey... I live in Montana and i've been reading your for quite a while. If it means that much to you and you don't win for some insane reason, i could send you some homemade Montana huckleberry jam. Just because you make me smile or think or something and i love your writing style. You are a winner with me! (Ok, god, that sounded cheesy coming from a complete stranger... but you get where i'm coming from, right?)

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget