Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Am Not Adventurous Enough to Eat Here...

...but I kind of wish I was. Is it obvious yet that I have something to do that I am procrastinating, so instead I decided to get out my camera and start posting a bunch of pictures? If it's not, that's exactly what's happening. I hope you all like the pictures anyway. You know who would totally eat here, and who I'll bet HAS eaten here? Daily Cocaine. This guy is cool. He'll eat things I would never in my wildest moments even sniff for fear of gagging or getting diseases and he seems perfectly healthy. Daily Cocaine is one of the most interesting and original food blogs I read. Remember I told you I mostly read food blogs? This is one of them. Check him out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Please keep them coming. And, um, there is no way I would eat there either. Maybe some day I will be brave enough.

Kristin said...

Go eat there right now. It will either be wonderful or horrible and either way, you'll have a story for us out of it. :) Such a selfish reader...

Subservient No More said...

I might get sick!

staticwarp said...

dude i would totally eat there. i make a point of always eating at places that look mysterious and outlandish and possibly toxic like that. curried goat oxtail? i dont know how they pulled that off, but i'll try it. i'll also have some grocery fish and a side of beer wine lotto, whatever that is.

Subservient No More said...

I don't think the curried goat and oxtail are mixed. I think they just didn't use commas on their sign.

If you get a lotto ticket then play the numbers off my fortune cookie. If you win you can take me to dinner at some scary ass place like that and then pay my medical bills when I get hepatitis.

Anonymous said...

I found a blog called winosandfoodies in my search for a vegan english muffin recipe.

Anonymous said...

Best curry I ever had was off the back of a van in Tortola. I'm still not sure what meat it was, but it was amazing. Doooo it! You know you want to... And roti = teh r0x0x0r.

NicoleinAZ said...

The irony that the name of the place is B&M Market is not lost on me...

SunSpotBaby said...

Oh, be sure to watch Survivor this week - they are going to be asked to eat stuff that I don't think I could even LOOK at, let alone eat!!!! I'll bet even Daily Cocaine would be challenged by this stuff.......,.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget