Tuesday, August 07, 2007
4:18 PM | Posted by Wide Lawns | | Edit Post
Here is a picture of the very beach where I was not eaten by sharks and where I have been begrudgingly dragged about five or six other times since. This is the exact same sand that I don't like jammed in my buttcrack. But in all seriousness, we do have some pretty beaches. I'm spoiled by the clear water.
- Wide Lawns
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (134)
- ► 2010 (132)
- ► 2009 (182)
- ► 2008 (212)
- Introducing...The Lovely Velva Haux
- The Ghetto Superstar Awards 2007
- A Letter From An Old Friend
- And This is How it All Looked
- Last Night
- My Peacock
- Aunt Kiki's House
- The Famous Prada Shoe Story
- Only In South Florida...
- Accompanying Sketch
- LOOK!! WE'RE DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE!!
- Moons Over My Hammy
- Attack of the Gigantor Purse
- The Chocolate Gas Station (Not What You Think, I S...
- How Did I Forget Mango Season?
- Things I Love About South Florida #8 - Sea Turtle ...
- This is Where I Was Not Eaten By Sharks
- South Florida Trend Watch - THE Shoe of the Moment...
- I Mean, It IS Shark Week After All
- ▼ August (20)
- 15 Minute Lunch (My Mom Thinks He's Funnier Than Me)
- A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In-Between
- Anne Nahm
- Be a Fan of Wide Lawns on Facebook
- Blue Lotus (stuff about Japan!!!)
- Bye Bye Pie
- Consultant Calamities
- Cryptomundo (in case they catch the Loch Ness Monster)
- Just Humor Me
- Living In Muddy Waters
- Miss Kitty
- Miss(ed) Manners
- My Friend Hollye's Photography
- No Telling
- One Mean MFA
- Plain(s) Feminist
- Sex and the Beach
- Slash Food
- South Florida Daily Blog
- Spooky's Skewed View
- The Insane Waiter
- The New Girl
- Violent Acres
- Whiskey Marie
- Why Architects Drink